Custom woven, loose supporter-cut jersey commemoration the 35th Anniversary of North Penn/Montgomery Bucks Rugby. Proceeds from the sale of this item supports the Club.
- Navy blue-base jersey w/ maroon and white accent stripes
- Lightweight, custom-woven cotton fabric
- Loose, supporter-cut jersey w/ comfortable chest cut and straight-cut down through the waist (no taper)
- Traditional collar and placket (neckline)
- Short-sleeve jersey
- Embroidered left chest 1988 crest
- Embroidered 35th anniversary crest on the left sleeve
- Embroidered Steamroller Rugby logo on the right sleeve
- Add OPTIONAL tackle twill (patch) number to the back for $15
- Numbers are hand-stitched on a white cotton twill square and attached to the jersey.
SIZING NOTE - Jerseys are cut straight from the chest down (no taper) for a looser fit. For a comfortable loose fit, you should order your normal cotton t-shirt size. BUT, these are made with a cotton fabric, so I would expect some shrink (cotton reaches it's maximum shrink around the 20th wash/dry cycle). For more information, please refer to the size chart below.
PERSONALIZATION - We are NOT offering names on these jerseys. Adding a custom tackle twill (patch) number is OPTIONAL; jerseys can be made without a number. Please double-check number entry before placing your order, SRS can not be held responsible for entry errors. Jerseys with a number can NOT be returned or exchanged. If in doubt on size, order your jersey, try it on when you get it and number can be added later (yes, you'd have to send it back to us for a little bit).
PRODUCTION - Jerseys are custom-made per your order. Order by DECEMBER 1; expected to ship the WEEK of JANUARY 29. This is completely custom-made item and will NOT be shipped for/before the Holidays.