Ventilator headgear by Canterbury of New Zealand is high level head and ear protection for rugby players of all skill levels.
- Black headgear
- Innovative matrix of padding and openings to offer protection with maximum ventilation and comfort
- Cellular padding arrangement allows the headgear to wrap around the head and conform to the wearer
- Closed cell foam pads
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Antimicrobial treated foam and nylon/elastane blend outer shell
- Hook-and-loop (Velcro) adjustable chin strap
- Back laces for final fitting adjustment
LONG TERM CARE - The Ventilator can be washed in a machine; gentle cycle. But, for longer use we strongly recommend hand-washing the headgear and hang to dry (it dries very quickly).
MEASURING for SIZE - With a flexible tape measure (tailor's tape, for example) or piece of string, find the circumference of the head across the forehead (approximately 1 inch over the brow line), over the ears and around to the back of the head. Use the physical measurement to select size. If additional support, please contact our Customer Service for assistance.