Canterbury of New Zealand Phoenix Raze SG rugby boot is designed for the forwards, but used by all rugby players.
- Athletic fit (slightly narrower than the CCC Stampede cleats)
- Hybrid stud pattern
- Eight 18mm screw-in aluminum studs w/ three molded studs
- Synthetic upper w/ cushioned collar
- Wider forefront than previous Phoenix models
- 8mm heel rise to reduce lower limb strain
- Reinforced TPU soleplate
- Internal TPU counter
- Includes cleat wrench
SIZING NOTE - The CCC Phoenix Raze SG boots are fitted snug in the rear foot, but a wider forefoot than previous Phoenix models. There will be some expansion of the material (predominantly in the width) over time. The size offerings above are the as-marked sizes on the packaging and cleats. We have found that about 50% of players will wear a 1/2 size down from their regular sneaker size (of course, some sneaker brands are cut small).